Thursday, March 31, 2011

get that shit to forensics!

Well, last night, after a fresh, stormy change, the time came...
 
a sign of summer passed?

 The homebrew I've been sitting on for almost 2 months has finally been opened for sampling!




And??! Well, I'm still alive and am not blind so I guess I did something right! First of all, the colour was a magic deep gold also, there was very little sediment or cloudiness, it almost looked like a filtered brew! I guess a month in primary ferment helped out there... and, most importantly - it tasted fantastic! It even got a thumbs up from Maria - and she's not generally a fan of darker beers... So I've gotta say I'm pretty stoked that I've about 20L of this stuff, however I'm keen to get the next batch going so I'm going to need some more bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment