Sunday, May 16, 2010

more barrenjoey!

Good times last week... made it up to the ever scenic barrenjoey crag twice :) first with Serge, then later in the week with Renee. Both days were great for me, I got up what I was after for that day, firstly with Serge, Pledge a Legend ** (14) and Serge climbed Marsupial Smearer ** (18) on a top-rope - nice work by Serge, all I got was sore finger tips on that one! Later in the week I returned with Renee and despite the cold, had a great time too. Most of our efforts were spent on the tricky start of Cosmic Ecology ** (14) which, due to erosion is a fun bouldery start - after which the climb is straight forward with easy pro.



How can you have a bad day at a crag like this??





















Hauling my fat ass up Cosmic Ecology
Yay Hexes!













Tropico ** (15) which Renee & I climbed a few weeks ago, goes up the arete, crux at the 2 bolts on the upper right side - nice & airy!


No comments:

Post a Comment