Sunday, May 9, 2010

a little climbing fill-in


Well, the good news is that with work rather slow, I've managed to get in lots of climbing lately! I'm really enjoying getting out there and can feel myself improve. Best of all is that I'm getting a decent amount of trad climbing in - and getting more trad gear! So, some pics from Feb/March;

Thats me on Noodle (15) at Mt York. At lovely sports route in a great location with lots of air beneath.



















....me topping out at the anchors...




















...and Maria on a top-rope...




















We also got up the Barrenjoey a few times, here Maria is belay-queen whilst....



















...Renee heads up Carrie Bradshaw (14).




















Maria on the same.




















No comments:

Post a Comment